Friday, March 28, 2008

waiting waiting and more waiting...

lay overs tend to frustrate me... at least the Birmingham airport has free wireless. :)

i love people watching...

so far i have seen a herd of tanorexics
lots of plaid
even more camouflage
and a soon to be bride complete with baseball cap and attached veil.

my flight from nashville to birmingham was interesting... i sat next to a woman who is in construction and likes to talk... she told me and the older camo wearing gentleman sitting next to her, about how she used to be a "fugitive recovery agent."

now i am debating on whether or not to get something to eat, or hold out until i get home around 3 and have my mom buy me something... haha total momma's boy here. :)

well i am excited about shooting the wedding tomorrow... i will try and get some pics up as soon as i can after.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

'scuse senor... but we would like wedding pictures...